St. Augustine - St. Monica Church
Saturday, October 17 - Wednesday, October 21
- Meets nightly at 6:30pm with a light meal and discussion
- A limited number of bibles and notepads will be available, recommended to bring your own
- A pair of twin brothers, both priests, will lead a five-day workshop. Fr. Chester Smith and Fr. Charles Smith of Chicago are Society of Divine Word (SVD) priests with a mission to evangelize African-American youth and young adults.
HOLY HOUR FOR THE SYNOD ON THE FAMILY
Sweetest Heart of Mary Church
Sunday, October 18, 3:00pm
- Pray the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary, with Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction, for the outcome of the Synod of Bishops on Families and Marriage.
- A tour of the church will follow the Holy Hour.
Old St. Mary's Church
Saturday, October 24
Adoration and Evangelization until 10:00pm
- An evangelization effort inviting and welcoming passersby to a church where they will be asked to light a candle and say a prayer.