Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Notes and News 3/16/2011

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. I started a new job on February 28 and I am still working on the whole work/life balance. I have some activities that are finishing up so I should have more time for blogging soon.

I want to bring to your attention 2 events for this weekend:

  • St. Joseph Day of Prayer at Historic St. Joseph in Detroit: There is a full day of Mass, music and devotions on Saturday March 19th for the Solemnity of St. Joseph. See the full schedule on the parish website.
  • Monthly Mass at Historic St. Albertus: Mass will be celebrated in the Extraordinary form at Noon this Sunday March 20th. See the full mass schedule for 2011 here.

If there are any other special things going on at your parish or a Church you like to visit, send me an e-mail at 313churchblog @ gmail or put a note in the comments.

No comments: