What can you do at Oktoberfest?
Enjoy delicious German food (various sausages, saur kraut, pickled beets, strudel, etc), beer, and wine. There will also be pop and cake and other delights.
Enjoy diverse styles of music.
- Brazil and Beyond http://www.brazilandbeyond
- 60's pop hits performed by the Liras.
- German Accordian music (and some Polkas too) by Herb Langegger
- German Folk Dancing (Carpathia Dance Ensemble)
- Choral Festival in the Church featuring Renaissance Voices, Assumption Grotto Choir, and the St. Joseph's Men's Schola.
- David Zakria Band
- 10am Sunday Mass in German
- 12pm Sunday Mass in English
- 5pm Saturday and Sunday Guided tours of the church
And now, more bullets and links!